|Company Profile :
John Deere (Deere & Company – NYSE: DE) is a world leader in providing advanced products and services for agriculture, forestry, construction, lawn and turf care, landscaping and irrigation.
John Deere also provides financial services worldwide and manufactures and markets engines used in heavy equipment. Since it was founded in 1837, the company has extended its heritage of integrity, quality, commitment and innovation around the globe.
Ans: 12 km
2. A grandma has many sons; each son has as many sons as his brothers. What is her age if it?s the product of the no: of her sons and grandsons plus no: of her sons?(age b/w 70 and 100).
3. An electric wire runs for 1 km b/w some no: of poles. If one pole is removed the distance b/w each pole increases by 1 2/6 (mixed fraction). How many poles were there initially?
4. There is a church tower 150 feet tall and another catholic tower at a distance of 350 feet from it which is 200 feet tall. There is one each bird sitting on top of both the towers. They fly at a constant speed and time to reach a grain in b/w the towers at the same time. At what distance from the church is the grain?
5. A person wants to meet a lawyer and as that lawyer is busy he asks him to come three days after the before day of the day after tomorrow? on which day the lawyer asks the person to come?
5. A person is 80 years old in 490 and only 70 years old in 500 in which year is he born?
7. Some guy holding a glass of wine in his hand looking around in the room says, “This is same as it was four years ago, how old are your two kids now?” Other guy says “Three now, Pam had one more in the meanwhile.” Pam says, “If you multiply their ages, answer is 96 and if you add the ages of first two kids, addition is same as our house number.” The first guy says, “You are very smart but that doesn’t tell me their ages.” Pam says, “It’s very simple, just think.” What are the ages of three kids?
Ans: 8, 6, 2
8. A motor cyclist participant of a race says “We drove with the speed of 10 miles an hour one way, but while returning because of less traffic we drove on the same route with 15 miles per hour.” What was their average speed in the whole journey?
9. Given following sequence, find the next term in the series:
(i) 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 12, 20, 16, ____ Ans: 12
(ii) 3, 6, 13, 26, 33, 66, ___ Ans: 53
Ans: 30 minutes
11. A shopkeeper likes to arrange and rearrange his collection of stamps. He arranges them sometimes in pair, sometimes in bundle of three, sometimes in bundle of fours, occasionally in bundle of fives and sixes. Every time he’s left with one stamp in hand after arrangement in bundles. But if he arranges in the bundle of seven, he’s not left with any stamp. How many stamps does a shopkeeper have?
12. Three different types of objects in a bucket. How many times does one need to select object from the bucket to get atleast 3 objects of the same type?
13. There are total 15 people. 7 speaks french and 8 speaks spanish. 3 do not speak any language. Which part of total people speaks both languages.
14. A jogger wants to save ?th of his jogging time. He should increase his speed by how much %age.
Ans: 33.33 %
16. if jacob sold a watch costing rs.400 to john at 15% profit and john sold the same to sudhir at 15% profit, what is the price paid by sudhir?
a.460 b.510 c.529(ans) d.560
a.10% profit b.10% loss c.15% profit d. no profit, no loss(ans)
a.360 b.300 c.230(ans) d.270
19. the sides of a triangle are in the ratio 37.if the perimeter is 60 cms, the longest side is
a.7 b.30 c.28(ans) d.14
a.198 b.200 c.204 d.207(ans)